• Leichte Reisestativ: Max. Höhe 158cm- Min. Höhe 41cm - Packmaß 46 cm - Gewicht 1,85 kg- Max. Traglast 8 kg.
• Hohe Kippstabilität und Sicherer Stand: Drei mögliche Einstellwinkel der Stativbeine, Gummifüße, höhenverstellbare Mittelsäule mit Beschwerungshaken, Wasserwaage, funktionelle Schraubklemmen.
• Hohe Flexibilität: Schneller Auf- und Abbau dank der Klappverschlüsse, die Beinlänge ist stufenlos regulierbar
• kompaktes Reisestativ inkl. Tasche; 360 Grad Kugelkopf mit Schnellwechselplatte.
• Hinweise:TM2324 kann nicht als Einbeinstativ verwenden. Wenn Sie eine Kamera mit Telezoom-Objektiv verwenden, sollten Sie um ein besseres Gleichgewicht eine Stativschelle oder eine Teleobjektiv-Halterung zusätzlich kaufen.
I recently purchased the K&F Concept tripod and I’ve been quite happy with it so far. The build quality is really good, with all releases being very well made. This is a great feeling to have, especially when it comes to putting an expensive camera on top of it. My only downside is the fact it has no quick release, other than that, I’d highly recommend this product.
There was some criticism of the leg locks in other reviews (if I recall), but I can't find fault with them so far. It all seems a lot sturdier than a comparably priced Manfrotto tripod I bought some while ago, even more so with a camera bag hanging from the centre column. With all four leg sections extended, I would recommend a centre weight for all but the lightest cameras, however.It's pretty solid, and can take interchangeable heads: the ball head supplied is OK, if a little bit notchy when panning, but a) this will hopefully improve with use and b) isn't that serious a problem anyway. I managed to pick up a used Manfrotto 3 way head for pocket change, so I've got all the bases covered. I also bought a matching K&F 32cm boom which adds to the usability.If I had a complaint, it's just that other models from the same company have a detachable leg that can be used as a monopod, but I can live with it.
GREAT TRIPOD: Good combination of lightweight and durable
In a studio setting, you'll want a heavy duty Manfrotto etc, but - when you're moving around (especially country to country) - you'll find the Manfrottos etc are too heavy.It becomes a drag.I was looking for a good quality, easy to use, lighter, feature-rich alternative - and this K&F product is it.Easy to set-up and use, plenty of flexibility for shots/video - as well as a sturdy feel for heavier cameras etc.Definitely recommend it.Comes with a GOOD 'sling it over your shoulder' case - which is always useful!