20MP 1-PIR HD Jagd-Infrarot-Nachtsichtkamera wasserdichte für den Außenbereich
52,99€ 63,99€ 17% OFF inkl. MwSt
&kostenloser versand Deutschland
- Hersteller K&F Concept
- K & F HC-900A 20MP / 1 PIR HD wasserdichte Jagd-Infrarot-Nachtsichtkamera für den Außenbereich
- Artikelnr. KF35.003
- 52.99 https://www.kentfaith.de/KF35.003_kf35.003
- • 【Hochauflösendes Bild und Video】 Mit einem Hochleistungschip erfasst diese Hinterkamera bis zu 20 MP scharfe und lebendige Bilder und HD-Videos mit superklarem Ton in lebendigen Farben bei Tag und Schwarzweißaufnahmen bei Nacht. Das 120-Grad-Kameraobjektiv bietet einen weiten Sichtwinkel und hilft Ihnen, einen breiteren Blick auf die Welt der Wildtiere zu haben.
- • 【IP65 Wasserdichtes und robustes Gehäuse】 Mit dem wasserdichten, staubdichten und sturzsicheren IP65-Kunststoffgehäuse ist unsere Jagd-Scouting-Kamera robust genug, um den rauen Arbeitsumgebungen wie Wüste oder Regenwald mit einer Temperatur von -20-70 ° C standzuhalten unverzichtbare Garantie für eine lange Lebensdauer.
- • 【Schnelle Auslösegeschwindigkeit und lange Arbeitszeit】 Unsere Rückfahrkamera verfügt über eine beeindruckende Auslösegeschwindigkeit von 0,3 Sekunden, mit der jeder aufregende Moment der Erkennungsorte aufgezeichnet werden kann. Außerdem hat die Kamera eine unglaublich lange Standby-Zeit von bis zu 6 Monaten, wenn sie mit 8 × AA-Batterien betrieben wird, und sogar länger, wenn sie an die Solarscheibe angeschlossen wird (nicht im Lieferumfang enthalten).
- • 【Hochempfindliche PIR-Sensoren】 Die Jagdkamera kann jeden atemberaubenden Moment in einem Erfassungsbereich von bis zu 120 Grad und einer Erfassungsentfernung von 20 Metern erfassen. Mit der 940-nm-Technologie für unsichtbares Licht von 44LED können Sie unglaubliche Videos und Fotos aufnehmen, ohne Ihr Jagdziel zu stören oder zu erschrecken.
- • 【Einfache Bedienung und Montage】 Die Rückfahrkamera ist einfach einzurichten und zu bedienen. Es kann einfach durch Einlegen von 4 oder 8 Batterien und einer Micro-SD-Karte (höchstens 32G) verwendet werden. Und dann können Sie Ihre persönlichen Anforderungen über das benutzerfreundliche Menü einstellen. Schließen Sie die Einrichtung mit einem Befestigungsgurt oder einer Stativhalterung ab. Außerdem können Sie Fotos und Videos direkt auf dem Computerbildschirm anzeigen oder die Micro SD-Karte her
Wird oft zusammen gekauft
Great pictures, decent price
I’ve been tossing scrap food out for the animals for the past couple years but had no idea who I was feeding. I finally decided to purchase a trail camera so I could see whose enjoying the snacks. The Canpark camera is great. Easy to set up and to use. Unfortunately when I saw that I was feeding a coyote I was not at all pleased. I’ve taken the camera down and stopped the feeding for a few weeks in hope he moves on. Great pictures that are nice and clear. I did get a picture of a dog during the daytime that was extremely precise but I didn’t save it. I’m going to have fun with this camera and plan to take it further into the woods to see what else I can see.
Liked it so much I bought Two More
I bought my first unit for scouting out my property to see what was eating the trees and fruit in my yard. I found it to provide good results so I have ordered another camera to use for monitoring trails for hunting this fall. I will provide another review on the additional camera and an update on this camera to indicate product durability. So far I am quite pleased with my results…… I purchased two more units. I have them set up on various approaches to my apple trees to see where the animals are coming from. I was amazed to see the variety of animals that have been visiting my garden and fruit orchard. The motion sensing mechanism is very sensitive. On one of my cameras I got daytime pictures through trees and brush of delivery vehicles going down my road from 50 plus yards away. I think I may purchase two more to put on my son’s property.
This might not be "the best" camera out there, but it's a great value and takes good pics! It probably took 10,000+ pics over the last couple months and it's still going strong. It's videos are decent as well, but videos seem to burn a lot of battery.
Great Camera For The Price. You will not be dissapointed.
I recently purchased the T70 and 3 other brands of trail cameras for testing. I am looking for a good deer hunting scouting camera. I have been using cameras since 2006 and run my cameras about 8 months a year. I am looking for a camera that gives clear pictures both day and night. I put out the 4 cameras next to each other on my fence and wanted to compare the picture quality between them. The 4 cameras were aimed at a bird feeder 15 yards away to see how well they would detect the birds, squirrels and occasional deer that visited the feeder during the day and night. I set the MP setting, sensitivity, number of pictures, time between pictures and any other settings that I could match on all of the cameras. I was looking to compare them as close to each other as possible.After about 3 weeks of testing in temperatures that ranged from 7 degrees to 45 degrees F, lots of rainy days, some snow days, and sun beating on the camera case I ended up with about 5000 pictures to compare. I also did do some video on them for a comparison.1. What I found was that all of the cameras were not consuming my batteries. From the start of the test to the end all cameras were still in the 90% charge range.2. The trigger time of the Campark T70 was the fastest of the 4 cameras. The other cameras did not always detect me as I walked through the camera sensing area the first pass, but the normally detected me if I went past them the second time. The Campark T70 always had a lot more pictures than the other cameras and the pictures were rarely false triggers with nothing in the picture.3. The detection for deer size animal was about 65 feet. Birds and squirrels were detected with no problems at 50 feet. The daytime pictures were very good on all cameras, but the night time pictures were clearer on the Campark T70, with a slight blur on the night time pictures. The T70 was still much clearer than the other cameras night pictures.4. During this test all of the cameras were facing South toward the sun. Not the recommended way to do it but I wanted to see if they would give overexposed pictures. One of the cameras did, the other 3 were good. The Campark T70 had the clearest picture of all of them facing into the sun and with the reflection of the bright snow.5. Setup was very easy on all of the cameras but the Campark T70 programming buttons were less sensitive to the pressing and had to sometimes press them twice. This did not turn out to be a problem.6. Battery compartment is very nice on the Campark T70 and easy to install or change batteries.7. SD card insertion and removal on all the cameras has the SD card in a tight spot. Still quite usable.8. Just wanted to say that the Campark T70 had clearer nigh time video and it is probably because it had more LEDs than the other cameras. The video does use up a lot of SD card space. I was using 8GB Sandisk cards and they worked fine.I could go on forever with my review of my testing but I am going to say this based on my testing and experience with trail cameras:THE CAMPARK T70 IS A VERY GOOD QUALITY CAMERA FOR THE PRICE AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH ITS PERFORMANCE. I AM GOING TO PURCHASE A FEW MORE TO REPLACE MY OLDER FAILING CAMERAS.
There are no faqs for this product.